How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Ow'Star!!! Long time no see!!

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Da'Clar, it sure has! How've ya been?! pspsp you still need to send me the fc for your order

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm good! Hru? Yea Ik I promise I was sooo busy and you didn't just give me a 0/10???

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Do I know you?

10/10 I'm tired.... was up at three last name night thinking I was going to miss my alarm...... it went off at six :lol: thought I pressed the one

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’: ๐ŸŸ|๐•–๐•ง๐•’: ๐Ÿ|๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ: ๐ŸŸ|๐•จ๐•š๐•ค: ๐Ÿ| ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”: ๐Ÿž|๐•’๐•”๐•”: ๐Ÿ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 too bad, maybe take a nap. sent the pics, Ty!

Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10^^

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 CLARKKKK :wow: hruuu

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency: