OOC Let's Chat!

*rubs eyes*
Am I dreaming?

.......

Okay, I'm not dreaming

*turns to "Sir Bugoos"*

Whatever you are, you are not innocent...Saying you are innocent makes you more guilty! :yes:
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:37 Ma name has always been Sir Bugoos!! :shock2: I'm an innocent lil security officer here who's hungry that's all! Dat whistling girl came over and was nasty, tied me up like this-

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:41 *rubs eyes*
Am I dreaming?

.......

Okay, I'm not dreaming

*turns to "Sir Bugoos"*

Whatever you are, you are not innocent...Saying you are innocent makes you more guilty! :yes:
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:37 Ma name has always been Sir Bugoos!! :shock2: I'm an innocent lil security officer here who's hungry that's all! Dat whistling girl came over and was nasty, tied me up like this-
yes that is so true

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:44 morning Cassiopia!! can i call u cassie?
Hiiiii yes literally everyone does LOL

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Cassie

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii lauraaaa

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles online*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy Emiii..
How was you day so far??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:54 Heyy Emiii..
How was you day so far??
My day is going really well!! Its slow but its getting there!! How is your day so far?? :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Just discovered my new favourite thing :D

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 14:09 Just discovered my new favourite thing :D
:eyes:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP