Let's Chat!
*rubs eyes*
Am I dreaming?
.......
Okay, I'm not dreaming
*turns to "Sir Bugoos"*
Whatever you are, you are not innocent...Saying you are innocent makes you more guilty!
Am I dreaming?
.......
Okay, I'm not dreaming
*turns to "Sir Bugoos"*
Whatever you are, you are not innocent...Saying you are innocent makes you more guilty!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:37 Ma name has always been Sir Bugoos!!I'm an innocent lil security officer here who's hungry that's all! Dat whistling girl came over and was nasty, tied me up like this-
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
yes that is so trueBella Light wrote: Today, 13:41 *rubs eyes*
Am I dreaming?
.......
Okay, I'm not dreaming
*turns to "Sir Bugoos"*
Whatever you are, you are not innocent...Saying you are innocent makes you more guilty!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:37 Ma name has always been Sir Bugoos!!I'm an innocent lil security officer here who's hungry that's all! Dat whistling girl came over and was nasty, tied me up like this-
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii yes literally everyone does LOL
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
hi Cassie
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Hiiiii lauraaaa
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
*wiggles online*
Let's Chat!
My day is going really well!! Its slow but its getting there!! How is your day so far??
Let's Chat!
Just discovered my new favourite thing
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait