How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10! Same!! Hi Nancy!
I'll reply to the RP when I get more time in 1 sitting!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30/10 mmmm if ya say soooo
repeat after me, okay? And if I say stop, stop whatever you're doin immediately no matter how irresistible
got it?
repeat after me, okay? And if I say stop, stop whatever you're doin immediately no matter how irresistible
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
32/10 Okay! Agreed!
Why does this seem so...what's going to happen if I don't?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
34/10 ouu trust me ya don't wanna know
okii let's start
*grabs a twig and starts sinking into deep squats, pushing twig deep into the sand with each squat*
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
*grabs a twig and starts sinking into deep squats, pushing twig deep into the sand with each squat*
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
36/10 now i kind of want to know...but okkkk 
*watches and is very confused*
Okay? What is this?
*grabs another twig*
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba??!?!?!
what am I doing??
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba!
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
*watches and is very confused*
Okay? What is this?
*grabs another twig*
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba??!?!?!
what am I doing??
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba
Hoompa Roompa Gamba Boomba!
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
38/10 *flings twig into air abruptly*
AKKACHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AKACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*catches twig and does a 360 spin on one pointed toe*
*starts squatting again*
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
AKKACHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AKACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*catches twig and does a 360 spin on one pointed toe*
*starts squatting again*
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi Laura! hru?
Reducio
@Joseph Sims
what are you doing to me? *groans* This was not what I was expecting...
*flicks twig that flies approximately 3 inches*
Akachhe? Akachhe Are we monkeys again?
*tries to catch twig and misses*
*runs to grab twig*
*does 360 spin*
*almost falls*
Ugh...
*squats*
Hoompa roompa gamba boomba!
HOOMPA ROOMPA GAMBA BOOMBA!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."