Let's Chat!
*sees him tied up*
WHY are you tied up again, Seph?? For like the --what -- fourth time? Fifth?
WHY are you tied up again, Seph?? For like the --what -- fourth time? Fifth?
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:25*wriggles* grrr das a tad bit hostile dontcha think-Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:21*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Don't you dare let him go!Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:26 *sees him tied up*
WHY are you tied up again, Seph?? For like the --what -- fourth time? Fifth?
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:25*wriggles* grrr das a tad bit hostile dontcha think-Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:21*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
*shakes head*
kids these days grrr~
kids these days grrr~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Don't worry, I won't.
*looks down to see him squirming*
What is going on? And why a mustache mouthstache...?
*looks down to see him squirming*
What is going on? And why a mustache mouthstache...?
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:27Don't you dare let him go!Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:26 *sees him tied up*
WHY are you tied up again, Seph?? For like the --what -- fourth time? Fifth?
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:25*wriggles* grrr das a tad bit hostile dontcha think-Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:21*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Who's Sir Bugoos?
We are the only...
*looks down at Joseph who's tied up*
Him?
We are the only...
*looks down at Joseph who's tied up*
Him?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Ohh yess him..Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:30 Who's Sir Bugoos?
We are the only...
*looks down at Joseph who's tied up*
Him?
Who tied sir bugoos??
Let's Chat!
*points to @Amanda Clarke*
I think Amanda did? She told me not to untie him. But why is his name Sir Bugoos now?
Oh my goodness. WHAT did I step into now??
I think Amanda did? She told me not to untie him. But why is his name Sir Bugoos now?
Oh my goodness. WHAT did I step into now??
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31Ohh yess him..Bella Light wrote: Today, 13:30 Who's Sir Bugoos?
We are the only...
*looks down at Joseph who's tied up*
Him?
Who tied sir bugoos??
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Let's Chat!
Ma name has always been Sir Bugoos!!
I'm an innocent lil security officer here who's hungry that's all! Dat whistling girl came over and was nasty, tied me up like this-
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.