Let's Chat!
*yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!
I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Yep! A very fine and distinguished gentleman
clearly some peeps here lack adequate manners for high ranking people
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
HMMM how about some freshly prepared tacos?
dipped in shoe polish and choco sauceee
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Uhmm sure sir! Whatever you ask for!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:07 HMMM how about some freshly prepared tacos?dipped in shoe polish and choco sauceee
the hell T-T
Let's Chat!
ThanksssPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:09Uhmm sure sir! Whatever you ask for!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:07 HMMM how about some freshly prepared tacos?dipped in shoe polish and choco sauceee
the hell T-T
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
*wriggles* grrr das a tad bit hostile dontcha think-Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:21*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
It's completely okJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:25*wriggles* grrr das a tad bit hostile dontcha think-Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 13:21*ties his hands* Stay there, Sir Bungoos of Honkoshogus Lane.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:04 *yelps*
*tumbles and rolls*
Yas it is me!I'm Sir Bungoos from Honkoshogus Lane
don't think we've properly introduced...?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin