Let's Chat!
hanaaaa
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HANINI PANINI
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*whistles*
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
*hides behind a wall*
*whistles back like a bird*
*whistles back like a bird*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Samee!! T-T..Hana Suzuki wrote: Today, 12:13I'm good, a lot of schoolwork but manageable lol, you??
I'm writing my homework while watching TV..
Let's Chat!
OH UM darnit not supposed ta get caughtAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 12:59*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?
*pulls out a giant fake mouthstache and puts on clumsily*
NOPE! Just a security officer here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
*trips Joseph* I know it's you!!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:01OH UM darnit not supposed ta get caughtAmanda Clarke wrote: Today, 12:59*finds Joseph* Hey! You're the fairy lights eating perosn, ain't you?
*pulls out a giant fake mouthstache and puts on clumsily*
NOPE! Just a security officer herehow can I help ya... ma'am?
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin