Mount Your Brooms
|
![]() |
|
WC: 269 Interactions: Sylvia Date: 27/10/26 Time: Unknown
OOC Note:Reducio Mentions:Reducio@Riley Bluescar
@Ivy Roberts
@Evgenia Starkova
@Lily Clarke
@Millie Ann
@Nick Jameson
@Denisse De Vera
@Bella Light
@Sylvia Savage Speech:Reducio#6397b0
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━sta 06|eva 07| str 03| wis 09| arc 07| acc 08━━━━━━ Prodigal Astronomy Learner | Wandmaker ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Right why was she here again? To play quidditch? Fawkes couldn't remember for the life of her what had made her sign up for a quidditch match. She had barely ridden a broom for longer than what was required during flying class. But there was no time in pondering the past she supposed. She was here now. And that meant she had to play.
Well luckily for her, it seemed she would be second string today. Honestly made it easier because with a little luck, she wouldn't need to play at all. She could just watch the others and do stuff from the ground. However fate seemed to have other plans for her, and said plans arrived in the form of her cousin Sylvia.
Firstly the girl had arrived with a broom that wasn't the school broom, no doubt she had bribed someone for it. Secondly, Fawkes was also sure Sylvia had somehow bribed a few more people for even more brooms for their team. Not that she was complaining about that part though. After that, the first words that came out of her cousin's mouth referred to foulplay and Fawkes couldn't help but wince at that. She would ideally prefer not to involve foulplay into a match but unfortunately for her, it was rather common in these matches.
Fawkes thought that was the last of the girl's antics. She was then proven wrong when her cousin turned to her and said to wake her up when the match was over. Wha- Hey! You can't just sleep in a match! Wake up She said loudly, trying to shake her awake.
Stats: sta 06|eva 07| str 03| wis 09| arc 07| acc 08
Broom: Nimbus 1700 Borrowed from the RC broom fund/@Ebony Vetra's trunk.
Stats with broom: sta 06|eva 08| str 04| wis 10| arc 07| acc 10
Abilities: Prodigal Astronomy Learner | Wandmaker - Phoenix feather core.
Last edited by Fawkes Chaos on 6 Oct 2026, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Mount Your Brooms


Denisse had adjusted her grip on a Comet 260; the familiar weight of the wood felt good in her hands. Moving from first string seeker into the beater position today was bound to take some adjusting, but she was game. She looked over at her new captain, Zhenya, sitting atop a borrowed Silver Arrow with a serenity that Denisse was going to have to get used to.
Another adjustment in this match - Denisse was playing against Zhenya in a previous quidditch match, and now they're going to be a team.
One things for sure, she's glad she gets to be paired up with Riley again, and she was proud of Millie for stepping out of her comfort zone to fly.
Denisse heard Sylvia's loud declaration from the sidelines about playing dirty and gave a dry smirk. Of course. Sylvia was quite dramatic, but Denisse knew Zhenya would keep everyone in line.
No one would get away with anything on her field.
Seeing the opposition's big hitter-Luuk, a fourth year at Castelobruxo-she gripped her broom handle more tightly. Age and experience may have been on his side, but she had her agility and a new vantage point as a beater. Denisse pushed off the ground as Ophelia signaled the start of the game and soared upward, her eyes focusing immediately on the bludgers.
![]() | D |
|
slip into the diamond life | Kidult⋆.˚ ༘⋆ | Denisse De Vera | Ivy Roberts | Stamina 8 • Evasion 5• Strength 6 • Wisdom 7 • Arcane power 6• Accuracy 8 |
Mount Your Brooms

wc.209 10.27.2026.datelocation.quidditch training pitch sta 5 • eva 6 • str 3 • wis 9 • arc 2 • acc 10
borrowing a silver arrow from Núria Serra-Coromines (+3 to all stats).ooc notes
A gust of wind blew her hair to the side, falling behind her ears. She floated a few feet in the air, taking a moment to see what a Quidditch pitch looks like in Hogwarts. During her time in Uagadou, building tents and participating in these activities, Denisse invited Ivy over to play a little game of Quidditch. Although she's the first-string seeker of Ilvermorny, she decided to try throwing a quaffle around. Quidditch was a little different at Ilvermorny, but Ivy loved the thrill of taking off and going up. Traveling to different parts of the world gives her opportunities to try something new.
Team 1 as a chaser with Riley and Evgenia seemed like a solid setup, even if it's her first time playing with these people.
Behind them, Ophelia went to the sidelines to play referee. Ivy could sense the second-year's nervous heat from where she stood from a mile away.
She looked at the others chasers as she moved on her broom so that she could focus on the quaffle as it was released into the air. She peeked over the top of her neighbour, Luuk as she tried to scan through the other chasers then wait for the game to start by the signal.
| sta 5 • eva 6 • str 3 • wis 9 • arc 2 • acc 10 | Denisse De Vera | Ivy Roberts | ✉ |
Mount Your Brooms
Mentions:Reducio@Ophelia Vanderbilt, @Diana Roberts, @Emi Sato, @Laverne Taylor, @Amalie Leclerc, @Kira Orlova, @Penelope Kneen, @Luuk Tjin-A-Wing, @Lucian Wright, @Xio Arcana
Thoughts: Dark Green
Dialogue: Navy
Others: Italics
WC: 306~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Quidditch was a sport that was entirely new to me. I'd hardly seen a few matches and I'd never played either. Somehow I'd decided to sign up and give this sport a try. I hoped I'd be somewhat good at it, I did know how to fly a broom, they taught that at Hogwarts. But ofcourse quidditch was much, much different than merely broom flying. It involved a great amount of endurance, skill, strategy, and obviously a lot of practice. This made me wonder what a newbie like me will do. Suddenly my mind was filled with thoughts of how I'd end up messing up and embarrassing myself. I gulped nervously and fidgeted on the buttons of my robe. "Calm down Avery, It's going to be alright. It's just a game, just... have fun, I whispered to myself. Whether I'd be good at quidditch was a different question, but one thing I was certainly good at was giving pep talks. I took a few deep breathes and steadied my shaking hands. I was starting to run late, so I tightened my grip on the Comet 180 I borrowed from Jada who was ever so kind to lend it.
I reached the training pitch, gasping for air due to the sprint I just managed to pull off. Most of the players were already here. I was a second string player so my job was to watch and learn. That seemed easy enough, and hopefully I'd be able to calm my nerves before my time to fly. I smiled brightly at my teammates and said, "Best of luck everyone! We can win this!!" My voice seemed to mask all the fear and doubts I carried, wish all these doubts do really vanish. I watched as all the players mounted their brooms on Ophelia's command. And... off they flew.Action:As strategised
Broom: Comet 180 (borrowed from @Jada Blake) (+1 Stamina, +2 Acc, +1 Eva)
Stats: || Stamina: 7 || Evasion: 6 || Strength: 4 || Wisdom: 9 || ArcPower: 6 || Accuracy: 8 ||
Stats (with broom): Stamina: 8 || Evasion: 7|| Strength:4 || Wisdom: 9 || ArcPower: 6 || Accuracy: 10 ||
Abilities: Sixth Sense~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mount Your Brooms
![]() |
hex thoughts | english | japaneseword count 201outfit ![]() Quidditch Training Pitch location07/10/26 dateSchool broom broom |
Strong but super sweet, that's our kind of kawaii! |
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ |
x |
|
x |
✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ |
Reducio Mentions: @Ophelia Vanderbilt, @Diana Roberts, @Avery Abernathy, @Laverne Taylor, @Amalie Leclerc, @Kira Orlova, @Penelope Kneen, @Luuk Tjin-A-Wing, @Lucian Wright, @Xio Arcana |
![]() |
Reducio [sta] 9 [eva] 5 [str] 5 [wis] 7 [arc] 4 [acc] 5 Abilties: Lovely Creature |
Reducio
Action: As strategised
𝓒𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 @Crystal Theodora
|
|
Mount Your Brooms
banner by Stelle Mims

QUIDDITCH TRAINING PITCH. OCTOBER 27, 2026.
| IMPARTIAL | EM I | action: as strategised | @team 2 | english cantonese portuguese surinamese dutch |
| xx |
|
xx |
| xxxxx | ![]()
|
xxxxx |
| PC: Ebony Vetra | sta 6 | eva 12 | str 4 | wis 8 | arc 6 | acc 9 |




༘⋆


