Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55We love WillowWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55We love WillowWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | β·β Time Is Money β·β And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Eeek I finished a starter and all of my other rp replyβs!!
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Oh!! I don't have TikTok but I can probably do the same on YT!!Alexander Whitlock wrote: Today, 02:51Can't stop watching TikTok dramas especially when they are Harry Potter spinoff
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindorSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girlCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55We love WillowWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Ohhh same as Silas, he also does not want to be at HogwartsWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindorSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
IM 100% IN!!!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindorSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girlCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:56Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:55We love WillowWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
Poor Matthias..... how is he going to deal with her?!
Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through
And Kennedy could tell Cory about Willow, and Cory would be like "Well she sounds like a jerk *long pause* oh she sounds just like me dosen't she?"
What school will Matthias go to?
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | β·β Time Is Money β·β And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Night all!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Honestly, she probably would've love it if her family didn't make her sound so freakish because she's a witchSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 03:26Ohhh same as Silas, he also does not want to be at HogwartsWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindorSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
EEEKKKKKKCory Hanes wrote: Today, 03:27IM 100% IN!!!!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:59Wellll she doesn't even like being in Hogwarts let alone being a gryffindorSilas Norwood wrote: Today, 02:58Oh? Does she not like being a gryffindor or�Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
DUDE FRRRR.... like Matthias will have a slight posseive side with her. but freaking willow man! She rejects him, breaks up with him, insult him, but then will get jealous and hurt when he goes out with a different girlCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:56Haha, I worry the same thing. Cory's going to make Kennedy cry and then become obsessed with her....
Brooo Matthias and Kennedy should become friends and support each other from the trama their designated lovers will put them through
And Kennedy could tell Cory about Willow, and Cory would be like "Well she sounds like a jerk *long pause* oh she sounds just like me dosen't she?"
What school will Matthias go to?
Lol Matthias would subtly tell Willow about it, although she'd have a totally different reaction. She'd get all jealous
Beauxbatons! It's the same school his family went to (on his fathers side)
Night Avery
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |