Let's Chat!
This is so realCory Hanes wrote: Today, 02:29I keep saying imma do it all in one night but then it takes me 2 months...Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 02:02I feel that I tell myself I’m gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
:0
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*waves*
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Hi!! How're u?? Ack... I keep forgetting to do the starter!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Can't stop watching TikTok dramas especially when they are Harry Potter spinoff
PC: Angel O'Connor
Let's Chat!
We love WillowWillow Starch wrote: Today, 02:47 Lmao I love how the reply I'm writing is her going off about how messy the guy looks like and how she thinks he's a slob in her head and then getting mad cause he pointed out she's also a Gryffindor![]()
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |