New Friends
Aster took a deep breath as she stepped through the large wooden door and onto the path towards the lakehouse. It had been a long day, and her head was swimming with her Transfiguration homework. She needed some time outside to clear her mind.
The air was fresh and clean, and the sun sparkled on the surface of the Great Lake as she headed for her favorite spot beneath a willow tree, where she could sit on a rock and look out over the Forbidden Forest and the Lake. She had her most recent book, Hairy Snout, Human Heart, tucked under her arm and her bookbag slung over her shoulder. She hoped to have some time to read, work on crocheting a new hat, and observe the wildlife on the Grounds before returning to the Castle for dinner and some homework.
A dragonfly zipped across the path in front of her. Her shoes made a soft crunching sound on the path. It was a beautiful afternoon, although storm clouds in the distance promised rain later that evening. One of the Houses was holding Quidditch practice, and if Aster squinted, she could see the players darting around the Pitch.
Before she was even halfway to the willow, however, she spotted a Gryffindor girl ahead of her. She was tall, with dark hair and pretty gold jewelry. Aster smiled at her.
"Hi! I haven't really seen you around. I'm Aster Gillespie. What's your name?"
Mention: @Cassiopia Stellato
The air was fresh and clean, and the sun sparkled on the surface of the Great Lake as she headed for her favorite spot beneath a willow tree, where she could sit on a rock and look out over the Forbidden Forest and the Lake. She had her most recent book, Hairy Snout, Human Heart, tucked under her arm and her bookbag slung over her shoulder. She hoped to have some time to read, work on crocheting a new hat, and observe the wildlife on the Grounds before returning to the Castle for dinner and some homework.
A dragonfly zipped across the path in front of her. Her shoes made a soft crunching sound on the path. It was a beautiful afternoon, although storm clouds in the distance promised rain later that evening. One of the Houses was holding Quidditch practice, and if Aster squinted, she could see the players darting around the Pitch.
Before she was even halfway to the willow, however, she spotted a Gryffindor girl ahead of her. She was tall, with dark hair and pretty gold jewelry. Aster smiled at her.
"Hi! I haven't really seen you around. I'm Aster Gillespie. What's your name?"
Mention: @Cassiopia Stellato
New Friends
outfit:Reducio
In my bag:Reducioher wand rest is mentioned in rp
Date:September 7th 2026
@Aster Gillespie
WC: 265π²πππππ πππ ππππ ππππππππ ππ πππππ. πΈπ π ππ π ππππ ππππ ππππππ ππππ πππππππ πππ πππππ πππππ’. πππ π ππ πππ πππππππππ ππ ππ πππ πππππππ πππ πππππ‘. πππ πππ π ππππ πππ ππππ ππ ππππππ. πΎπ πππ ππππ πππ π ππ πππππ πππππ πππ πππππ πππ πππππ ππππππ πππ πππππ’ππ ππππππ’.
πΈπππππ πππ πππ π ππ πππ ππππ πππβπ ππππ πππππππ. πΈπ π ππ πππ πππ πππππππ ππππ ππππ π ππππππ ππππ πππππ βπ πππππ ππ πππ πππππβ ππ ππππππ πππ ππ πππ ππ πππ πππππ ππππ. π°ππππ π πππ πππ ππππππππ πππ πππ πππππ πππ ππππ πππππππ πππ π πππππ ππππ ππππ πππ ππππππ π ππππ ππ πππ πππππ πππππ‘.
Sππ πππππππππ π ππππππ πππ ππππ πππ π πππππ πππ πππππππ πππ πππππππππ ππππ ππππ π ππ πππππππππ ππππ πππππ. πππ πππππ πππ π ππππππ ππ ππππππ πππ πππππππππππππ. πππ πππππ πππππππ ππππ πππ πππππ. πππ ππππππ ππ ππππ πππππ πππ ππππ πππ ππππππππ ππππππ ππ πππ πππ’. ππππππ ππππππ ππππ ππππππ, πππ πππππππ ππππππ πππ πππ’ ππ πππ ππππ πππππππππ π ππ’. πππ πππππ π ππππ ππππππ ππ π ππππ ππ ππππππππ’ ππππππ ππ’ π πππππ πππππππ πππππ πππ.
πππ πππππ ππππππ ππ πππ π Ravenclaw ππππ, πππ ππππ πππ ππ πππ πππ πππ ππππ ππππ ππππ πππ ππππππ ππππ ππ’ππ πππ πππππ ππ ππ πππππ’πππ π ππππ ππ ππππ ππππ πππ πππ πππππππ ππ ππππ πππ ππππππππ. πππ πππππ ππππ ππππππ πππ π²πππππ ππ πππ πππππππ ππ ππππ πππ π ππππ!
βπ·π! π°ππππ, ππππ ππ ππππ π’ππ! πΈπ π²ππππππππ πππ π’ππ πππ ππππ ππ π²πππππ!! πππππ π’ππ ππππ ππ πππ ππππππππ?β
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
New Friends
"Nice to meet you too, Cassie!" Aster was glad to see someone else who enjoyed reading outdoors. "I'd love to sit with you. I was just headed to my favorite spot under that willow tree. We can both sit there, if you like. What book are you reading?" She showed Cassie Hairy Snout, Human Heart. "I got it at the library. It seems interesting. I've never met a werewolf, but I'm sure they're not all as bad as their reputation."
When she saw Cassie's title, she broke into a grin. "I love John Green! He's one of my favorite Muggle celebrities. I learned so much about the world from his book about the Anthropocene. Are you half-blood or muggleborn?"
The girls walked together, their feet crunching on the gravel path as they chatted about their favorite books. "I know it's a stereotype, but my favorite books are The Lord of the Rings series. I saw one of the movies at my cousin's house once. It's amazing how much muggles can do without magic. What's yours?"
When they reached the tree, Aster pulled out a woolen blanket and spread it on a large, flat rock. She settled down and patted the spot next to her. "There's plenty of space for two people." The rock was warm from the sunlight, and the light breeze rustled the willow branches above them.
"So, tell me about yourself! Where are you from? What's your family like? What's it like being in Gryffindor?"
@Cassiopia Stellato
When she saw Cassie's title, she broke into a grin. "I love John Green! He's one of my favorite Muggle celebrities. I learned so much about the world from his book about the Anthropocene. Are you half-blood or muggleborn?"
The girls walked together, their feet crunching on the gravel path as they chatted about their favorite books. "I know it's a stereotype, but my favorite books are The Lord of the Rings series. I saw one of the movies at my cousin's house once. It's amazing how much muggles can do without magic. What's yours?"
When they reached the tree, Aster pulled out a woolen blanket and spread it on a large, flat rock. She settled down and patted the spot next to her. "There's plenty of space for two people." The rock was warm from the sunlight, and the light breeze rustled the willow branches above them.
"So, tell me about yourself! Where are you from? What's your family like? What's it like being in Gryffindor?"
@Cassiopia Stellato
New Friends
outfit:Reducio
In my bag:Reducioher wand rest is mentioned in rp
Date:September 7th 2026
@Aster Gillespie
WC:275π²πππππ ππππππ πππππππ’ ππ πππ πππππππ ππ π°ππππ ππππ. πππ πππππππ ππ πππ π πππππ ππππ ππ‘πππππππ’ πππ ππππ. βπΎππ πΈ ππππ πππππππππ π ππππ πππππ!! πΈ πππππ ππππ’ πππ ππ ππππ πΈ π ππππ ππππ πππ!!β π²πππππ πππ’π πππππππππ’. βπΈβππ ππππ πππππ ππππ ππ πππ π ππππ πππ ππ ππ πππππππ πππππ ππππ π’ππβππ ππππ ππ ππππ ππ π πππ π’ππ πππππ!β πππ πππ’π ππ‘πππππππ’.
πππ ππππππ π πππππ’ ππ πππ ππππ π πππ ππππππ ππ πππ ππππ. βπ½π π ππ’!, πΈ ππππ πΉπππ πΆππππ! π·πβπ ππ ππππ πΈ ππππ πππ.β πππ πππππππ ππ. βπΈ'π π ππππ-πππππ! πΈ ππππ ππππ πππππ ππππ πππ πΈ ππππππ’ ππππ πΌπππππ πππππππππ πππππ ππππ ππππ πππππππ ππππ! ππππ πππππ π’ππ? π°ππ π’ππ π ππππ-πππππ?β πππ ππππ πππππππππ’.
πππ ππππππ ππ ππππππ πππ ππππππ πππππ π²πππππ ππππ; ππππ ππ πππ πππππππππ ππππ ππ π’πππ. βπΎπ, ππππ ππππππ ππ ππππππππππ!β πππ πππ’π ππ‘πππππππ’. βπΌπππ ππ ππππππππ’ ππππ, πππ π·πππππ πΆππππ! πΈ ππππ ππππ ππππππ ππ ππππ!! πΈβππ ππππ πππ ππππππ πππ£πππ ππ πππππ! ππ ππππππ π ππππ ππππ ππππππππ!!!β πππ πππ’π ππ‘πππππππ’.
π²πππππ ππππππ π πππ πππ πππππ πππ πππ πππππππ πππ πππππππ πππ‘π ππ πππ πππππππ πππ π. βπΎπ! πΈ'π ππππ πΆπππ ππ’ ππ πΈππππππ! πΌπ’ ππππππ’ ππ ππππβ¦ ππ ππ’ πππ ππππππ ππ ππ’ πππ ππ’ πππ πΈ ππππ π πππ ππ’ πππβπ ππππππππππ πππβπ ππππππ’ ππππππ’ ππ πππ πππ. πΈ ππππ ππ’ πππππππβ¦ ππ, πππ’π ππ’ πΈ ππππ π πππππππ! π·ππ ππππ ππ π°πππ ππβπ πΈ π’ππππ πππππ ππππ π πΆππ’πππππππ πππ πΈ'π π πΉππ π’πππ!β πππ πππ’π πππππππ πππ πππππππ πππππ π°πππ ππ ππππ.
βπΆππ’πππππππ ππ πππ! πΈ ππππ ππ ππ πππ πΈ πππβπ ππππ ππππ’ πππππππ π’ππ πππ.β πππ πππππ πππ ππππ ππππππ ππ πππππ. βππππ πππππ π’ππ? ππππ ππππππ’ πππ πππππππππ ?β
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
New Friends
Mention: Cassiopia Stellato
Aster and Cassie were enjoying relaxing under the willow tree, happily discussing their favorite authors and movies. The long, wispy branches swayed above them in the breeze, casting shadows across the ground and making a delightful rustling noise. When Aster listened, she thought she could hear the squeak of wild puffskeins in a nearby thicket.
Cassie was discussing her favorite books. Aster responded enthusiastically, "I'm a half-blood, too! My grandfather was muggle-born, and all of his siblings and their families are muggles. I spent a lot of time with my muggle Aunt Isla and her children growing up. I think I like muggle books better than wizarding books, too, but I like them both. Muggle books about magic are so funny! They have no idea how magic really works." Aster giggled, remembering some particularly ridiculous books about magic. "Did you ever read the Percy Jackson series?"
Aster was glad to find that she and Cassie had shared interests. "Do you think they have any muggle books in the Hogwarts library? I brought a few of my favorite books from home, but they won't last long." She brightened. "I'm sure we're not the only people who brought muggle books, though! Maybe we could set up a book exchange?"
When Cassie mentioned the Hunger Games, Aster smiled. "I was always too scared to watch the Hunger Games. When I was little, I snuck up on my older cousins while they were watching it and saw someone get stung to death by a bunch of... bees or something similar. I never went back." She laughed ruefully. "Maybe it's time to watch them, though. Do movies even work here?"
Aster looked thoughtfully up at the sky. "I don't think they do." She said after a moment. "I heard that muggle technology doesn't work here. Maybe we'll have to go to the movies together on our next break."
The girls continued chatting, and Aster learned that Cassie was from Ireland. "I've always wanted to visit Ireland! I've heard it's beautiful! Do you speak any Irish Gaelic? It's sort of similar to Scottish Gaelic, which we studied in school. My mum used listen to a song called TΓ©ir Abhaile RiΓΊ, which talked about Galway a little! What's it like there?"
Aster was excited to hear about other places. She hadn't really travelled much, except to London, but she had always wanted to visit other countries. "I'm from a farm near a small town in Scotland called Inveraray. It's next to a Loch. Do you live in the city or in the countryside? Which do you prefer?
"My grandfather's family has been on the farm as long as anyone can remember, so I have a lot of relatives in the area." She smiled fondly, remembering the sun shining on the Loch from her bedroom in the old stone farmhouse. "I have three younger sisters, so none of them are at Hogwarts yet, but they've all shown signs of magic already. Our parents named us all after flowers: Aster, Rose, Violet, and Daisy. What's it like having a brother? I always wanted to have an older brother."
"My mum was in Ravenclaw, so I guess it's no surprise that I followed her. I love being in Ravenclaw, but I really want to make friends in other houses. I think it's important to have people with different values around you, don't you? Anyways, Ravenclaws can sometimes be a little... intense, especially when school gets stressful. What's the Gryffindor common room like? What do the students do there?"
Aster leaned back, feeling the sun on her face. Her hair blew in the wind, whipping around her shoulders, and she winced. She would have a difficult time combing it out that evening. "When we finish our books, would you want to switch? It's been a long time since I read The Fault in our Stars.
Aster and Cassie were enjoying relaxing under the willow tree, happily discussing their favorite authors and movies. The long, wispy branches swayed above them in the breeze, casting shadows across the ground and making a delightful rustling noise. When Aster listened, she thought she could hear the squeak of wild puffskeins in a nearby thicket.
Cassie was discussing her favorite books. Aster responded enthusiastically, "I'm a half-blood, too! My grandfather was muggle-born, and all of his siblings and their families are muggles. I spent a lot of time with my muggle Aunt Isla and her children growing up. I think I like muggle books better than wizarding books, too, but I like them both. Muggle books about magic are so funny! They have no idea how magic really works." Aster giggled, remembering some particularly ridiculous books about magic. "Did you ever read the Percy Jackson series?"
Aster was glad to find that she and Cassie had shared interests. "Do you think they have any muggle books in the Hogwarts library? I brought a few of my favorite books from home, but they won't last long." She brightened. "I'm sure we're not the only people who brought muggle books, though! Maybe we could set up a book exchange?"
When Cassie mentioned the Hunger Games, Aster smiled. "I was always too scared to watch the Hunger Games. When I was little, I snuck up on my older cousins while they were watching it and saw someone get stung to death by a bunch of... bees or something similar. I never went back." She laughed ruefully. "Maybe it's time to watch them, though. Do movies even work here?"
Aster looked thoughtfully up at the sky. "I don't think they do." She said after a moment. "I heard that muggle technology doesn't work here. Maybe we'll have to go to the movies together on our next break."
The girls continued chatting, and Aster learned that Cassie was from Ireland. "I've always wanted to visit Ireland! I've heard it's beautiful! Do you speak any Irish Gaelic? It's sort of similar to Scottish Gaelic, which we studied in school. My mum used listen to a song called TΓ©ir Abhaile RiΓΊ, which talked about Galway a little! What's it like there?"
Aster was excited to hear about other places. She hadn't really travelled much, except to London, but she had always wanted to visit other countries. "I'm from a farm near a small town in Scotland called Inveraray. It's next to a Loch. Do you live in the city or in the countryside? Which do you prefer?
"My grandfather's family has been on the farm as long as anyone can remember, so I have a lot of relatives in the area." She smiled fondly, remembering the sun shining on the Loch from her bedroom in the old stone farmhouse. "I have three younger sisters, so none of them are at Hogwarts yet, but they've all shown signs of magic already. Our parents named us all after flowers: Aster, Rose, Violet, and Daisy. What's it like having a brother? I always wanted to have an older brother."
"My mum was in Ravenclaw, so I guess it's no surprise that I followed her. I love being in Ravenclaw, but I really want to make friends in other houses. I think it's important to have people with different values around you, don't you? Anyways, Ravenclaws can sometimes be a little... intense, especially when school gets stressful. What's the Gryffindor common room like? What do the students do there?"
Aster leaned back, feeling the sun on her face. Her hair blew in the wind, whipping around her shoulders, and she winced. She would have a difficult time combing it out that evening. "When we finish our books, would you want to switch? It's been a long time since I read The Fault in our Stars.
New Friends
outfit:Reducio
In my bag:Reducioher wand rest is mentioned in rp
Date:September 7th 2026
@Aster Gillespie
WC:320π°ππππ πππ π²πππππ πππ πππππππ πππππππ’ πππππ πππ πππππππππ π πππππ ππππ. π²πππππ ππ ππππ πππ πππππππ πππππ π πππ π πππ πππ πππ ππππππ.
βππππβπ ππ ππππ!! πΌπ’ πππ π ππ π π ππππ πππ ππ’ πππ π ππ π ππππππ! πΈ ππππ ππ ππππππ ππππ ππ ππππππ πππ π ππ£ππππππ πππππ. πΈ ππππ πππππ ππππππ πππππ πππππ πππππ πππ ππ πππππ’! ππππ’ ππππ ππππ πππ’ ππππ π πππ ππππ’ πππ ππ‘ππππππππβ π²πππππ πππππππ ππ πππ.
πππ πππππ. βπΏππππ’ πΉππππππ?? πΈ πππππππ πΏππππ’ πΉππππππ!!! πΈπβπ πππ ππ ππ’ πππππππππ ππππ ππππππ π΄π π΄π! πΈ ππππ π°πππππππ ππ ππππ; πΈ ππππππ’ π ππππ ππ πππ πππβπ ππ ππππ. πΈ ππππ ππππ πππ ππππ’ πππππππ’ πΆππππ ππ’πππππππ’! πΈ ππππ πΆππππ ππ’πππππππ’; πΈ πππππ ππβπ ππ ππππ. πΈ ππππ ππππ π½ππππ ππ’πππππππ’. π·πππππππ’, πΈ ππππ ππππ ππ’πππππππ’! πΈ πππππ ππβπ ππ ππππ ππ πππππ πππππ πππ πππππ ππππππ'π πππππππππ π πππ!!!β πππ πππππππ ππ πππ.
βπΈ πππππ ππππ’ ππππππ πππππππ ππππ. πΈβπ πππ ππππ ππ πππππβπ πππ’ ππ πππ πππππππ’. πππππ πππππ ππ π πππ ! π±ππ π π πππππ ππππ πππ ππ π ππππππ ππππ ππππ!!β πππ πππ’π πππ ππ’ππ ππππππππ ππ. β πΈ πππβπ πππππ ππππππ π πππ ππππ πππππ’. ππ ππππππππππ’ ππππππ ππππ π πππππ πππ’ ππππππ ππππππ π²ππππππππ πππππ! πΈ πππππππ ππππ π ππ πππππ ππ πππππ’ πππ, πππ ππππ πΈ πππ ππππ ππ ππ, πΈ ππππ ππ!!!β
βπΈ ππ πππππ πΈππππ πΆπππππ!!! πΈ ππππ ππΜππ π°ππππππ πππΜ; ππ’ πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ ππ ππ ππ’ πππππππ πππ ππ ππ ππππππ.β πππ πππ’π ππππππ’. βπΎπ, ππβπ ππππππππ πΈ ππππ ππ ππ ππππ; πΈβππ ππππ ππ πππππ π’ππ ππππππππ!! πΎπ, πΆππ’πππππππ ππ ππππ£πππ! π΄ππππ’πππ ππ ππ ππππ! ππ ππ π πππ ππ πππππ πππππ! πΌπ’ πππππππ ππ π πΆππ’πππππππ πππ πππ ππ’ πππ π ππ πππ π πππ πππ π ππ ππ π·πππ ππππ.β πππ πππ’π πππππππ.
βπΌπ’ πππππππ ππ ππππππ’ ππππ πΈ ππππ πππβ πππ πππ’π πππ π ππππππ ππ ππ‘πππππ πππππππ. βπΎππ π π ππ ππππππ!!! ππ πππ ππππ πππππ ππ ππππ πππ ππππ π ππππ πππππππ ππ ππππ πππππ πππππ ππ π»πΈπ΄πΊ πππ£ππ ππππ! ππππβπ ππ ππ πππ!β
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
