Let's Chat!
3 rp replyβs down 2 to goooo
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Woo!! Yay!! Congrats!! I have... idk how many I have to do...
βΆπππ₯π πͺπ π»π£ππ€ππππβΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Hi yβall
Let's Chat!
I feel that I tell myself Iβm gonna do it through the week but then I end up doing them all in one night LOL
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
LILYYYYYY
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSE!! HRUU?
Let's Chat!
GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
ooo nice! Iβm sure youβll think of the perfect thing to writeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 02:07GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better?![]()
no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!!
Let's Chat!
oo yayayayay congratzzz! Writers block really does suck grrLily Young wrote: Today, 02:12ooo nice! Iβm sure youβll think of the perfect thing to writeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 02:07GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better?![]()
no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
![]()
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!!after like two month of writers block-
havent written in a dreadfully long time haha
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
yeah im hoping to finish all the replies i have due by the end of this week but im starting to think the one reply i did might be the only one i do for a whileJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 02:16oo yayayayay congratzzz! Writers block really does suck grrLily Young wrote: Today, 02:12ooo nice! Iβm sure youβll think of the perfect thing to writeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 02:07GOOOODDD tryna figure out what ta write for ma classmatess farewell cards~
HRU?? Have ya been better?![]()
no annoyin fire alarms I hope-
![]()
Yup, been a little better I finally got a reply done today!!after like two month of writers block-
havent written in a dreadfully long time hahafeel so bad for leavin ma rp partners hangin
also was hoping to write a solo but that wont happen i thinkβ¦