OOC Let's Chat!

AVESSS :wow:
*yawns and stretches* just got upp a couple of minutes agooo

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:15 Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol
Busy day? :love:

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:15 Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol
Awww when are ya free ta unwind? :<

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 00:11 AVESSS :wow:
*yawns and stretches* just got upp a couple of minutes agooo
HI JOSE

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 00:20
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:15 Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol
Busy day? :love:
Yeah. :lol: I was very productive today and am still sore from yesterday. My dad and I managed to push my car (it’s on raised rollers I guess is how to call it) towards the front of our barn so I can finally get it running after all these years of saying I would. Lol

@Joseph Sims Probably tonight before I go to sleep tonight. lol (a few hours)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:34
Mikey Forville wrote: Today, 00:20
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 00:15 Lucky! It’s 6pm here and I’m exhausted. lol
Busy day? :love:
Yeah. :lol: I was very productive today and am still sore from yesterday. My dad and I managed to push my car (it’s on raised rollers I guess is how to call it) towards the front of our barn so I can finally get it running after all these years of saying I would. Lol

@Joseph Sims Probably tonight before I go to sleep tonight. lol (a few hours)
oooo yeowchh
good luck with whatever ya gotta do! Guesss ya got ta help ya now too heh

HIIII CASSIII :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! Am switching to this account to hopefully do some stuff for Latoya!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶