Let's Chat!
Niiiiight!Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:53Ooo good luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: Yesterday, 20:15I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
Nightt!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Ugh hi from ma new phone I still have to set up some stuffz
Let's Chat!
I need a new phone I have been getting nothing but errors
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
I’ve had my phone for I think three years now and thankfully it’s still working great! 
Though congrats on getting a new phone! That’s always a fun experience!
Though congrats on getting a new phone! That’s always a fun experience!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing thatWillow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20well..... actually I never bought it@Silas Norwood did
Lemme look
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anythingSilas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing thatWillow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20well..... actually I never bought it@Silas Norwood did
Lemme look![]()

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:15Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anythingSilas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing thatWillow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20well..... actually I never bought it@Silas Norwood did
Lemme look![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Lol you're just too kind. I do that sometimes...... if I have enough moneySilas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:24Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:15Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anythingSilas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing thatWillow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20well..... actually I never bought it@Silas Norwood did
Lemme look![]()
![]()
I do have a tendency to send people stuff if they mention needing it
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Morninnn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSE!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |