OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:53
Olivia Williams wrote: Yesterday, 20:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 20:14
Olivia Williams wrote: Yesterday, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
Ooo good luck!!

Nightt!
Niiiiight!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh hi from ma new phone I still have to set up some stuffz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: Yesterday, 21:47 Ugh hi from ma new phone I still have to set up some stuffz
I need a new phone I have been getting nothing but errors

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve had my phone for I think three years now and thankfully it’s still working great! :D

Though congrats on getting a new phone! That’s always a fun experience!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
well..... actually I never bought it :lol: @Silas Norwood did


Lemme look
Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing that 😭

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
well..... actually I never bought it :lol: @Silas Norwood did


Lemme look
Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing that 😭
Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anything 😂😭

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:15
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
well..... actually I never bought it :lol: @Silas Norwood did


Lemme look
Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing that 😭
Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anything 😂😭
:lol: I do have a tendency to send people stuff if they mention needing it

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:24
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 23:15
Silas Norwood wrote: Yesterday, 23:13
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 19:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Yesterday, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
well..... actually I never bought it :lol: @Silas Norwood did


Lemme look
Oh did I? Lmao I don’t even really remember doing that 😭
Lol you bought me one on my old account. Honestly, I think I was complaining I didn't have any money for anything 😂😭
:lol: I do have a tendency to send people stuff if they mention needing it
Lol you're just too kind. I do that sometimes...... if I have enough money

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Morninnn :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.