Let's Chat!
Ooo! Fun! I'm hopefully going to start working on my new book once I get at least a good amount of Sociology notes done. Thankfully they aren't due until next week so things are going to be much easier!
It means more free time to write Av and Dylan lore!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Found it! Its at Zonko's Joke Shop
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
THAT'S SO GOOD OML YOU'RE AMAZING.Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 19:14Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50CLARK HEYYYYClark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him![]()
Reducio
And that's him in some colors
He really is a beauty
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Thank youu!
Let's Chat!
I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
What's tomorrow???
Let's Chat!
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
That's so cool omlOlivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
I hope I get Éponine and I think I have quite a big chance of getting her!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 20:19That's so cool omlOlivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck!!Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
Nightt!

