OOC Let's Chat!

Ooo! Fun! I'm hopefully going to start working on my new book once I get at least a good amount of Sociology notes done. Thankfully they aren't due until next week so things are going to be much easier! :D It means more free time to write Av and Dylan lore! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
Found it! Its at Zonko's Joke Shop

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 19:14
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33

I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
CLARK HEYYYY
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him ^^
Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
And that's him in some colors
Image posted by the member
THAT'S SO GOOD OML YOU'RE AMAZING.
He really is a beauty :wow:

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 19:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
Found it! Its at Zonko's Joke Shop
Thank youu!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 20:14
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 20:14
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
That's so cool oml

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 20:19
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 20:14
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
That's so cool oml
I hope I get Éponine and I think I have quite a big chance of getting her!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:15
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 20:14
Olivia Williams wrote: Today, 20:13 I’m SOOO excited for tomorrow!!!
What's tomorrow???
I’m getting my role and script for the Les Miserables play I’m in!!!!
Ooo good luck!!

Nightt!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."