OOC Let's Chat!

Good night peeps!

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:40
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38
Lena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of Hogwarts
Huh..underground map?
Lol my bad, map of the undergrounds of hogwarts
With that we can visit that place??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33

I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
CLARK HEYYYY
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him ^^
Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
And that's him in some colors
Image posted by the member

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
:meninblack:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 19:14
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50
Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33

I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
CLARK HEYYYY
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him ^^
Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
And that's him in some colors
Image posted by the member
OMG THATS GOODDDDDDDDD

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:13
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:40
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38
Lena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of Hogwarts
Huh..underground map?
Lol my bad, map of the undergrounds of hogwarts
With that we can visit that place??
Yep!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh which shop do we get it??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:16 Ohh which shop do we get it??
well..... actually I never bought it :lol: @Silas Norwood did


Lemme look

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo folks!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
*wanders in exhausted*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all I think I'm finally ready to write a solo about Rosie's parents splitting, poor girl doesn't know what's coming for her :biggrin:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|