Let's Chat!
Good night peeps!
Let's Chat!
With that we can visit that place??Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41Lol my bad, map of the undergrounds of hogwartsPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:40Huh..underground map?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of HogwartsLena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
Let's Chat!
Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50CLARK HEYYYYClark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him![]()
Reducio
And that's him in some colors


And that's him in some colors

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
OMG THATS GOODDDDDDDDDClark Stellan wrote: Today, 19:14Hehehe I practiced some perspective on him:3Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:50CLARK HEYYYYClark Stellan wrote: Today, 17:57 Heyy you all<33
I finally got motivation to draw my she ra OC Again:D
He is such a beauty:>
(12 year old me created his genderbend on a midnight)
yayayay that's so cool! I'd love to see him![]()
Reducio
And that's him in some colors
Yep!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 19:13With that we can visit that place??Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41Lol my bad, map of the undergrounds of hogwartsPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:40Huh..underground map?Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:38Did you get it? If not I could send you my underground map of HogwartsLena Lott wrote: Today, 17:28 anyone else struggling to find the bean ive been looking for the past 30 minutes omg.
edit: it was somewhere i did not have access too..
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
well..... actually I never bought it
Lemme look
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
*wanders in exhausted*