Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Let's Chat!
HIIIIIWillow Starch wrote: Today, 16:07Heyyy cassiopiaCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RP
HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
EMMMHYYYYY
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
We are enemies!!
ic yess..ooc never!
Let's Chat!
Oh. Then fight a bit harder
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
because.............................................
*watches with popcorn*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09OuchhhWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42Night joseeeeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe![]()
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*trips Penelope again*
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
I β can't β breath!!
Good! Working on Penelope's order!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15because.............................................
*watches with popcorn*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
I β can't β breath!!
Good! Working on Penelope's order!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
am excited!!
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15because.............................................
*watches with popcorn*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
I β can't β breath!!
Good! Working on Penelope's order!Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
am excited!!
*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Uhmm you β are β going β to be responsible β for that!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:17ReducioPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15because.............................................
*watches with popcorn*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
I β can't β breath!!
Good! Working on Penelope's order!
am excited!!
*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
*writes on a parchment near her*
"Willow had damaged my windpipe so that I can die"
-Penelope
Let's Chat!
guys just remember to make sure that you keep the playfighting obvious
Let's Chat!
YAYAYYAYAYCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RPIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium