OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:07
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38

CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RP

HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
Heyyy cassiopia
HIIIII
EMMMHYYYYY

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
We are enemies!!
ic yess..ooc never!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:14
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
We are enemies!!
ic yess..ooc never!
Oh. Then fight a bit harder

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
because.............................................
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL
Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!
*watches with popcorn*
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Good! Working on Penelope's order!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
because.............................................
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42

Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!
*watches with popcorn*
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Good! Working on Penelope's order!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
because.............................................
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09

Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!
*watches with popcorn*
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Good! Working on Penelope's order!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!


*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:17
Reducio
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:16
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:15
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 16:13 @Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
because.............................................
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:12
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11

EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?



*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!
*watches with popcorn*
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:13
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
I'm good!! Doing some revision!! How are ya!!?
Good! Working on Penelope's order!
Umm you can share some popcorn with this breathless lady!!
am excited!!


*laughs* NOPE! You'lll choke then die and i'm not going to be responsible for that *shoves more popcorn in mouth*
Uhmm you – are – going – to be responsible – for that!
*writes on a parchment near her*
"Willow had damaged my windpipe so that I can die"
-Penelope

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
guys just remember to make sure that you keep the playfighting obvious <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38

ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RP

HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
YAYAYYAYAY

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium