OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL
Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow!! hii

Come Visit Starshine Wonders
Darkness always has a shard of light
iNPC Xinyue Zhen

OOC Let's Chat!
*looks at him suspiciously* Do I know you? HIIIIIII :biggrin:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RP

HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38

ISSY ISSY ISSY
CECEEE
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRU
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RP

HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
Heyyy cassiopia

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL
Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL
Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 16:08 WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL
Night joseeeeee


*trips Penelope again*
Ouchhh
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β€” THE β€” GROUND
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*
I – can't – breath!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin