Let's Chat!
Night joseeeeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe![]()
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*trips Penelope again*
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Willow!! hii
Let's Chat!
*looks at him suspiciously* Do I know you? HIIIIIII
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RPIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUUCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRUIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38CECEEECassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38ISSY ISSY ISSYIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
Heyyy cassiopiaCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:04OOOOO FUN FUN FUN I JUST HAD CHOIR IT WAS SI FUNNNN I ALSO RESPONDED TO OUR RPIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:40FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUU
HIII VIV HII PENNY HII WILLOW
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
WILLOOOOOWWWWW Bree breee breee
Let's Chat!
OuchhhWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42Night joseeeeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe![]()
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*trips Penelope again*
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
Let's Chat!
EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09OuchhhWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42Night joseeeeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe![]()
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*trips Penelope again*
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
Let's Chat!
Ahhhhhhh *Pulls willows hand off her*Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:11EMILINEEEEEEEE HOW ARE YA!?
*falls onto penelope and crushes her windpipe*Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 16:09OuchhhWillow Starch wrote: Today, 15:42Night joseeeeeeJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:39 Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe![]()
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*trips Penelope again*
*Pulls her down with her*
How fun here right! TRIPPING! ON β THE β GROUND
I β can't β breath!!
Let's Chat!
@Penelope Kneen and @Willow Starch! Why are you fighting?
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin