OOC Let's Chat!

Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 15:10
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:57
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50
Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47

THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went well ^^
Yesss!!
How has your day been??
goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3
wbuuu
Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..
oh, all the best. Study well!
Yupp..thank youu!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*spins in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
EMIIII :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:28 EMIIII :wow:
I spot a new pfp!!! Looks so gooddd!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:28 EMIIII :wow:
OooOOO the new pfp is Soo goodd

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
:tongue3: ..whoever the next person is

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
:censored2:

:tongueangry:

*trips Penelope*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Ouchhhh!
Ohh why was it you! T-T
lol id love to argue rn!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe :biggrin:
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once ^^
NIGHT YALLL

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
*shocked* Jose!
Night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."