Let's Chat!
Yupp..thank youu!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 15:10oh, all the best. Study well!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:57Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3
wbuuu
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..
Let's Chat!
*spins in*
Let's Chat!
EMIIII
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I spot a new pfp!!! Looks so gooddd!!!
Let's Chat!
OooOOO the new pfp is Soo goodd
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
*trips Penelope*
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks Emiii and thanks Willoww hehehehe
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
*helps Penne up* mmm I shall be a nice peep for once
NIGHT YALLL
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.