Let's Chat!
DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRUIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38CECEEECassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38ISSY ISSY ISSYIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
FINEEEE, trynna come up with names for an oc, HBUUUUUCassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:39DHHEHEHEEHHEHE HRUIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:38CECEEECassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 14:38ISSY ISSY ISSYIsla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
Let's Chat!
HAHA still very much me :>Isla Afton wrote: Today, 14:36 I didn't recognize jose and almost typed new face, but nah, same hufflepuff oldie from always
*flings caramel ice cream at Isla*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
Let's Chat!
THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went wellPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Yesss!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went wellPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!![]()
How has your day been??
Let's Chat!
goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50Yesss!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went wellPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!![]()
How has your day been??
wbuuu
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50Yesss!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went wellPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!![]()
How has your day been??
wbuuu
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..
Let's Chat!
oh, all the best. Study well!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:57Guddd..I have a biology class test tomorrow..of a so called toughest chapter of biology in our grade..Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:54goodgoodgood I had an exam today which went well (supposedly...), so I'm in a good mood. :3Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:50Yesss!!Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 14:47THAT'S AMAZING yayayayay! Good thing it all went wellPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 14:44
VIVVVVV:wow:
My friend came to school today! And guess what she said the report with me..so she was not left out!!![]()
How has your day been??
wbuuu
I think I know least 50% of it for sure..but I'm still preparing for it..
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?