Let's Chat!
Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lolJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24Well, not really!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:23
thank yaaa![]()
![]()
hehhehe this feels so much more Jose![]()
anythin exciting going onnnnThough I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
OML Avery that's soo muchh:<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lolJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24
Well, not really!Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Let's Chat!
Ouchh... youre really resilient AvesAvery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lolJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28Ooohh picking up new roles i seeeAvery Gray wrote: Today, 12:24
Well, not really!Though I did apply for headliner and Librarian so I guess that’s kinda exciting!
How about you? Anything exciting going on?
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
JOSEEEE I LOVE THE NEW PFP
Let's Chat!
I did!Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15OML Avery that's soo muchh:<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lolJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30Ooo! Fun!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:28
Ooohh picking up new roles i seee
Not muchhh just another chill holiday now dat most of ma exams are overplayin pokemon and gobblin down dinner and typing on hio at da same time
![]()
As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
@Joseph Sims, yeah.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
YA WILLLLLAvery Gray wrote: Today, 13:28I did!Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15OML Avery that's soo muchh:<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lolJoseph Sims wrote: Today, 12:31Aw really? How many have ya applied for? :<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 12:30
Ooo! Fun!
As far as roles, well, I guess we’ll see. Haven’t had much luck yet, but hopefully someday!![]()
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
@Joseph Sims, yeah.I’m hoping someday I’ll strike gold as long as I’m persistent. Lol
if ya dont mind sharing dya know why ya didnt get da roles? :< ya are pretty established here after all...
THANK YAAAAA
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Yep! I’ll owl.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 13:38YA WILLLLLAvery Gray wrote: Today, 13:28I did!Clark Stellan wrote: Today, 13:15OML Avery that's soo muchh:<Avery Gray wrote: Today, 13:12Hmmm. . . Headliner three times and for staff about 5-6 times (including Librarian) lol
Did you also apoly for Headmaster of Ilvermorny?
@Joseph Sims, yeah.I’m hoping someday I’ll strike gold as long as I’m persistent. Lol
golly your persistence is really admirable
![]()
if ya dont mind sharing dya know why ya didnt get da roles? :< ya are pretty established here after all...
THANK YAAAAA
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ohkk