Let's Chat!
Yes!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Well it definitely does!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
yay!!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42Well it definitely does!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her![]()
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43yay!!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42Well it definitely does!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I'd say so! I went and looked at your Diana banners you've made and they look great. I'd say if you wanted to you should try making a banner filled with a TON of graphics, its really fun to throw a bunch togetherDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43yay!!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42Well it definitely does!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her![]()
I hope the banners I make for Diana and Latoya reflect them!!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
omg beautiful !! this is so cool and i absolutely adore the colour scheme
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Brookline Quinn wrote: Today, 02:57omg beautiful !! this is so cool and i absolutely adore the colour scheme
Kullervo Ikonen explained to me how he made banners and I'm so happy with the results!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Aw thanks!! Oh yes, i'll definitely try doing that!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:50I'd say so! I went and looked at your Diana banners you've made and they look great. I'd say if you wanted to you should try making a banner filled with a TON of graphics, its really fun to throw a bunch togetherDiana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:43Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:43yay!!!Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:42Well it definitely does!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:39
Sometime I feel weird calling Kennedy a sunshine girl when all her Rps don't reflect it, but honestly I'm not sure I have any Rps yet with someone twice. Once you get to know Kennedy you see how happy, vibrant, and selfless she is. The banner was supposed to kind of show that side of her![]()
I hope the banners I make for Diana and Latoya reflect them!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I need opinions. Should I deactivate Cirrus? I would come back as another character.
I honestly just lost interest in her and I don't really like writing for her anymore. She boring imo and I made her on a whim when I joined site cause I wasn't aware this was roleplay, so she's incredibly underdeveloped, she has no arcs, and I have no desire to expand on what little lore she has. I have been writing up a new character I was intending to become my next gen pc, but I've put more effort into him than Cirrus, and I am seriously debating swapping out Cirrus for him because I actually love him so much.
But the cons imo outweigh the pros. I have thought about the people I've interacted with on Cirrus and how it would affect their characters and narratives, even if I'm not entirely sure she's had much of an impact IC as I have OOC. I don't want to inconvenience anyone. And I would also lose Kullervo, who I am extremely attached to and love writing for. But I just kinda can't stand writing for Cirrus.
I am undecided.
I honestly just lost interest in her and I don't really like writing for her anymore. She boring imo and I made her on a whim when I joined site cause I wasn't aware this was roleplay, so she's incredibly underdeveloped, she has no arcs, and I have no desire to expand on what little lore she has. I have been writing up a new character I was intending to become my next gen pc, but I've put more effort into him than Cirrus, and I am seriously debating swapping out Cirrus for him because I actually love him so much.
But the cons imo outweigh the pros. I have thought about the people I've interacted with on Cirrus and how it would affect their characters and narratives, even if I'm not entirely sure she's had much of an impact IC as I have OOC. I don't want to inconvenience anyone. And I would also lose Kullervo, who I am extremely attached to and love writing for. But I just kinda can't stand writing for Cirrus.
I am undecided.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
