Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
How is everyone??
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Hey! I’ve been at church all day!!!
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Hi!! Cool!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
I cracked my ankle from it going sideways while running in place and stepped on car parts yesterday with that same leg. And my good leg
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope ur ankle and good legs gets better soon, Eklipse!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Thank youDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 22:06 Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope ur ankle and good legs gets better soon, Eklipse!!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
No problem!!Eklipse Kervick wrote: Yesterday, 22:40Thank youDiana Roberts wrote: Yesterday, 22:06 Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope ur ankle and good legs gets better soon, Eklipse!!![]()
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |