How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never properly introduced
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I used to be Ada Hawkins
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 ADAAAAAAAA
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no explanation needed
sta ⋆ 7 | eva ⋆ 6 | str ⋆ 3Its karma… |
| | |
𑣲 O L I V I A----B E L L E----S A T O ᥫ᭡ ═════════════════ |
| | |
and it’s pronounced HA wis ⋆ 9 | arc ⋆ 6 | acc ⋆ 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you around a bit
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 missed uuu
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Sameee! so much homework I've been less active than I want
How've you been?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |