Let's Chat!
I asked her to do in the report telling with me..that friend who organized says that she will give her something tomorrow morning..but now that my friend is already hurt..she doesn't wanna come..Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:24that suckssssPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:59@Vivienne ThorneLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:55oh man, thats sad..... what happened?
There's a special program in tomorrow's assembly..our other friend is taking the role of organizing it..my friend did not go to school yesterday so she removed her from the skit saying what if she might not come tomorrow aswell...it is not some huge skit just a single dialogue..
But she gave me the report I have to say though I did not go to school for 2 days..
We are are a group of 6..all 5 of us are participating..only she is left out..
How would she feel...so now she is lying to me that she is not feeling well and says she doesn't want to come to school tomorrow..![]()
I sympathize with your friend, I can only imagine how bad she must've felt.
If she's not going to be part of the skit after all, I think you should let her be and not push her to come, maybe she'd feel worse if she has to witness the skit without her. Don't be too disheartened, stuff happens to the best of us. Cheer up, y'all can always make her feel loved and appreciated later!
(And talk to the friend that organised)
But ig yes I should let her be..
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Let's Chat!
Night everyone!
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Let's Chat!
Whew! I’ve been working in my barn all day and am so close to being able to pull my car out and work on it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight hio!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight!
It's afternoon for me
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |