OOC Let's Chat!

Vivienne Thorne wrote: Today, 18:24
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:59
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:53

hey cuz~
Just edited my previous post..
oh man, thats sad..... what happened?
@Vivienne Thorne
There's a special program in tomorrow's assembly..our other friend is taking the role of organizing it..my friend did not go to school yesterday so she removed her from the skit saying what if she might not come tomorrow aswell...it is not some huge skit just a single dialogue..
But she gave me the report I have to say though I did not go to school for 2 days..
We are are a group of 6..all 5 of us are participating..only she is left out..
How would she feel...so now she is lying to me that she is not feeling well and says she doesn't want to come to school tomorrow.. :'(
that suckssss :(
I sympathize with your friend, I can only imagine how bad she must've felt.
If she's not going to be part of the skit after all, I think you should let her be and not push her to come, maybe she'd feel worse if she has to witness the skit without her. Don't be too disheartened, stuff happens to the best of us. Cheer up, y'all can always make her feel loved and appreciated later!
(And talk to the friend that organised :) )
I asked her to do in the report telling with me..that friend who organized says that she will give her something tomorrow morning..but now that my friend is already hurt..she doesn't wanna come..
But ig yes I should let her be..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Well night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
Whew! I’ve been working in my barn all day and am so close to being able to pull my car out and work on it! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.