Let's Chat!
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartenedPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11I just hope she comes tomorrow..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yayaaa I get it..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartenedPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11I just hope she comes tomorrow..
Let's Chat!
now smile~Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16Yayaaa I get it..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartenedPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11I just hope she comes tomorrow..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17now smile~Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16Yayaaa I get it..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened
Let's Chat!
good!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:19Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17now smile~Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16Yayaaa I get it..here ya gooo
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
now i gotta go and do my ideathon........
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lol all the best!
I gotta go to bed in 10 minutes soo night!!
Let's Chat!
night!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:22Lol all the best!
I gotta go to bed in 10 minutes soo night!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
that suckssssPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:59@Vivienne ThorneLily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:55oh man, thats sad..... what happened?
There's a special program in tomorrow's assembly..our other friend is taking the role of organizing it..my friend did not go to school yesterday so she removed her from the skit saying what if she might not come tomorrow aswell...it is not some huge skit just a single dialogue..
But she gave me the report I have to say though I did not go to school for 2 days..
We are are a group of 6..all 5 of us are participating..only she is left out..
How would she feel...so now she is lying to me that she is not feeling well and says she doesn't want to come to school tomorrow..![]()
I sympathize with your friend, I can only imagine how bad she must've felt.
If she's not going to be part of the skit after all, I think you should let her be and not push her to come, maybe she'd feel worse if she has to witness the skit without her. Don't be too disheartened, stuff happens to the best of us. Cheer up, y'all can always make her feel loved and appreciated later!
(And talk to the friend that organised
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?