OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:02 Mmhmm...
dont worry..... it'll be alright
I just hope she comes tomorrow..
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:02 Mmhmm...
dont worry..... it'll be alright
I just hope she comes tomorrow..
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened
Yayaaa I get it..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:02 Mmhmm...
dont worry..... it'll be alright
I just hope she comes tomorrow..
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened
Yayaaa I get it..
now smile~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:07
dont worry..... it'll be alright
I just hope she comes tomorrow..
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened
Yayaaa I get it..
now smile~
:D here ya gooo

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:19
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:17
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:14
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:11

I just hope she comes tomorrow..
if she doesnt, dont be toooo disheartened
Yayaaa I get it..
now smile~
:D here ya gooo
good!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:innocent:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:20 :innocent:
now i gotta go and do my ideathon........ :cry2:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:20 :innocent:
now i gotta go and do my ideathon........ :cry2:
Lol all the best!
I gotta go to bed in 10 minutes soo night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 18:21
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:20 :innocent:
now i gotta go and do my ideathon........ :cry2:
Lol all the best!
I gotta go to bed in 10 minutes soo night!!
night!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:59
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:55
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:54
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:53
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:52 Hey Lily
hey cuz~
Just edited my previous post..
oh man, thats sad..... what happened?
@Vivienne Thorne
There's a special program in tomorrow's assembly..our other friend is taking the role of organizing it..my friend did not go to school yesterday so she removed her from the skit saying what if she might not come tomorrow aswell...it is not some huge skit just a single dialogue..
But she gave me the report I have to say though I did not go to school for 2 days..
We are are a group of 6..all 5 of us are participating..only she is left out..
How would she feel...so now she is lying to me that she is not feeling well and says she doesn't want to come to school tomorrow.. :'(
that suckssss :(
I sympathize with your friend, I can only imagine how bad she must've felt.
If she's not going to be part of the skit after all, I think you should let her be and not push her to come, maybe she'd feel worse if she has to witness the skit without her. Don't be too disheartened, stuff happens to the best of us. Cheer up, y'all can always make her feel loved and appreciated later!
(And talk to the friend that organised :) )

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?