𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
You can make it with the same batter tho
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah I think officially its different but you can make it with the same
Never rlly made pancakes tho so idk
Never rlly made pancakes tho so idk
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 13:58 Hey Jess wanna join our RP Tessa Bella and Paisleys secrets at hogwarts corridor
Hey Laura! I would be glad to join it

Bella Light wrote: Today, 17:13 Yeah I think officially its different but you can make it with the same
Never rlly made pancakes tho so idk![]()
Really? They are so tasty
Last edited by Jessica Matthews on 4 Oct 2026, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yep I saw your post
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Most instant pancake/waffle batters will say you can use for both, the real difference is a pan vs waffle iron.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Thats looks amazingggg
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Here @Penelope Kneen and @Bella Light, enjoy! XD
*she pulls a plate of these cute pancakes from behind the bar like MAGIC*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey can I have a potion and how was your day and what are you doing
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
