OOC Let's Chat!

Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:00 hi all
heyy~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Psych is frying my brain

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:02
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 15:00
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:08
Eklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 14:07 JOSE! ANOTHER QUICK APPEARANCE OF MINE, BUT HAPPY CAKE DAY TO YOU! ^U^ @Joseph Sims
THANKSSS
OMW EKLIPSE XD did ya change your nameeee :LOL:

Thank yaa Vivvv :cute:
Yes I did :3
AAAAAAAA GLAD TA SEE YOURE ALIVE AND WELL
You're names fancier now too!! But Lex was more fun ta scream Ill admitt :lol:
Hehe, but we got a bunch of more nicknames from this one. Well, maybe not a bunch, but still more. E and Klips/Klipse so far.
I turn my next age in five days TwT

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:45
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:34
believe in urself girl, i am sure you did good~
no i prob didnttt like we had to analyse an unseen poem and then i just yapped abt irrelevant stuff which im pretty sure doesnt match the topicccc
trust me, u have done good i js know itt
*still not very confident*
are you gonna trust me or not?

@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchh

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:45
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:44

no i prob didnttt like we had to analyse an unseen poem and then i just yapped abt irrelevant stuff which im pretty sure doesnt match the topicccc
trust me, u have done good i js know itt
*still not very confident*
are you gonna trust me or not?

@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchh
Eat it tmrw

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:11
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52
Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:45

trust me, u have done good i js know itt
*still not very confident*
are you gonna trust me or not?

@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchh
Eat it tmrw
Yahh I hope so..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:53
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:52
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:22 Anyone need an RP partner? I'm about to finish my current replies and need something to do for a bit. :lol: If not, I honestly may just write a solo or two.
I'd say yes... but i'm busy... Also, what happened to the duelling thread??
Since I got a new computer, I haven't had time to get onto discord on it and only use disc on my phone. I will hopefully be doing rolls on my phone soon, but it may take a bit longer to write out the mod post. :) (I use my computer to write replies, but not disc yet.)
All good!! Just thought to check in, in case u forgot or smth

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 17:34 how is everyone
finee, wbuu

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9