Let's Chat!
heyy~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hehe, but we got a bunch of more nicknames from this one. Well, maybe not a bunch, but still more. E and Klips/Klipse so far.Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:02AAAAAAAA GLAD TA SEE YOURE ALIVE AND WELLEklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 15:00Yes I did :3Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:08THANKSSSEklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 14:07 JOSE! ANOTHER QUICK APPEARANCE OF MINE, BUT HAPPY CAKE DAY TO YOU! ^U^ @Joseph Sims
OMW EKLIPSE XD did ya change your nameeee
Thank yaa Vivvv![]()
You're names fancier now too!! But Lex was more fun ta scream Ill admitt![]()
I turn my next age in five days TwT
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchhLily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52are you gonna trust me or not?Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:50*still not very confident*Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:45trust me, u have done good i js know ittLauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:44no i prob didnttt like we had to analyse an unseen poem and then i just yapped abt irrelevant stuff which im pretty sure doesnt match the topicccc
@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
Let's Chat!
Eat it tmrwPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:09I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchhLily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52are you gonna trust me or not?Lauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:50*still not very confident*Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:45trust me, u have done good i js know ittLauren Vanes wrote: Today, 16:44
no i prob didnttt like we had to analyse an unseen poem and then i just yapped abt irrelevant stuff which im pretty sure doesnt match the topicccc
@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yahh I hope so..Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 17:11Eat it tmrwPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:09I just ate dinner..but idk why I'm craving that soo muchhLily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:52are you gonna trust me or not?
@penelope kneen pls eat smthng~
Let's Chat!
All good!! Just thought to check in, in case u forgot or smthAvery Gray wrote: Today, 16:53Since I got a new computer, I haven't had time to get onto discord on it and only use disc on my phone. I will hopefully be doing rolls on my phone soon, but it may take a bit longer to write out the mod post.Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 16:52I'd say yes... but i'm busy... Also, what happened to the duelling thread??Avery Gray wrote: Today, 16:22 Anyone need an RP partner? I'm about to finish my current replies and need something to do for a bit.If not, I honestly may just write a solo or two.
(I use my computer to write replies, but not disc yet.)
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
finee, wbuu
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |