Last person to post wins!
Read your updates Laura
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I know I ate you
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
or i haha
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
Last person to post wins!
I win
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
It was very...interesting!
Here's the map!
*shows it*
DON'T EAT IT!!
Here's the map!
*shows it*
DON'T EAT IT!!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:32Bella Light wrote: Today, 14:34 5 hours later...
*walks in with two cups of juice*
FINE, you get one cup because those monkes INSISTED
*hands one cup over*
Ooooh look at yaBella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:25 Can YOU mediate and draw the map for me? lol I'll get some juice back for you too!
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 15:24Positive!Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol
*sits down*
*Mediates*
*Opens one eye*
Are you sure that's how it works?
1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~
Nawrr where's da fun in that? Cmonnn you're so close i swear
Ma inner monke is getting excited alreadyyy![]()
![]()
How was da trip to Babooboobaboons Land?![]()
*slurps up juicee*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Bella would you pls write in secrets at hogwarts if you have time
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
Yeah kinda
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
It's always been a chatt
sometimes a battleground too!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Wait you are in Azkaban right now as a sprinkle should we do an RP
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile