OOC Let's Chat!

*starts a disco party in Laura's tummy* :wow: <3
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:31
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:05
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 14:04
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
lmao, i thought you were a kid
Shhhhushhh :lol: only your baby in children of chaosss :grin: otherwiseee im an irritating senior :>>
Ofc!<3
And definitely right about the latter part :decayed: /j (ish) XD nah, I am joking! (maybe)
Ya would know bestt hehe :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Spits him out and teleports him to the room of requirements in a cell actually to azkaban
Should we do a RP about me putting you in azkaban

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 15:10
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:09
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:04 You need to learn manners dude
*gets turned into cake* :cute:
*jumps and smushes into Laura's face*
Is this a baby jose or a grown up jose?
NEVER baby Jose outside COC :>
Lmao

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 15:25 Turns her back to normal
Ohh thank youu Lauraa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I sent Joseph to Azkaban as a sprinkle

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:34
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:31
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:05
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 14:04
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
lmao, i thought you were a kid
Shhhhushhh :lol: only your baby in children of chaosss :grin: otherwiseee im an irritating senior :>>
Ofc!<3
And definitely right about the latter part :decayed: /j (ish) XD nah, I am joking! (maybe)
Ya would know bestt hehe :lol:
I would indeed :disgusted:

Ahem mister, I'm going to be annoying and ask you; SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN BED BY NOW?!?!?!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
*yeets Laura into lake*

*accios Jose and the Sprinkle Monster back from Azkaban!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:47
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:34
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 15:31
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:05
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 14:04

lmao, i thought you were a kid
Shhhhushhh :lol: only your baby in children of chaosss :grin: otherwiseee im an irritating senior :>>
Ofc!<3
And definitely right about the latter part :decayed: /j (ish) XD nah, I am joking! (maybe)
Ya would know bestt hehe :lol:
I would indeed :disgusted:

Ahem mister, I'm going to be annoying and ask you; SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN BED BY NOW?!?!?!
:grin: tyger tyger burnin bright-

YEEEEHAWWWWW COLIN I LOVE YAAA :biggrin: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Jose is the sprinkle
Teleports back and turns Colin into a salt piece and Jose

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Noooo! Jose and Col are perfect angels! :evil:

*teleports them back and transform them back to human*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.