Last person to post wins!
Positive!Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol
*sits down*
*Mediates*
*Opens one eye*
Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 14:58Nawrr ate da last one I had :3Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 05:41 ....... can I have a map? *very confused*
lol except maybe I would just get it somewhere else![]()
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya![]()
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Hey Joseph looks like someone untied you from the pillar
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
Can YOU mediate and draw the map for me? lol I'll get some juice back for you too!
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 15:24Positive!Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol
*sits down*
*Mediates*
*Opens one eye*
Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 14:58Nawrr ate da last one I had :3Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 05:41 ....... can I have a map? *very confused*
lol except maybe I would just get it somewhere else![]()
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya![]()
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
I knowww hehehehe
All calculated!!
Nawrr where's da fun in that? Cmonnn you're so close i swearBella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:25 Can YOU mediate and draw the map for me? lol I'll get some juice back for you too!
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 15:24Positive!Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol
*sits down*
*Mediates*
*Opens one eye*
Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 14:58Nawrr ate da last one I had :3Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 05:41 ....... can I have a map? *very confused*
lol except maybe I would just get it somewhere else![]()
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya![]()
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~
Ma inner monke is getting excited alreadyyy
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 4 Oct 2026, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
I win
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
5 hours later...
*walks in with two cups of juice*
FINE, you get one cup because those monkes INSISTED
*hands one cup over*
*walks in with two cups of juice*
FINE, you get one cup because those monkes INSISTED
*hands one cup over*
Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:25 Can YOU mediate and draw the map for me? lol I'll get some juice back for you too!
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 15:24Positive!Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 15:18 You... ATE it.
Okay, I should not be surprised lol
*sits down*
*Mediates*
*Opens one eye*
Are you sure that's how it works?
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 14:58
Nawrr ate da last one I had :3
You'll need ta sit down and meditate for a bit, channel that inner monke in ya![]()
Its somewhere! Ya just gotta find it~1000% sure!! In fact, I think youre almost there, ma monke senses are TINGLING already~
Nawrr where's da fun in that? Cmonnn you're so close i swear
Ma inner monke is getting excited alreadyyy![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
Can I have a cup pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
nope thks
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
Last person to post wins!
Dude I win
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
I'm sorry, win what?
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?