Let's Chat!
Yes I did :3Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:08THANKSSSEklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 14:07 JOSE! ANOTHER QUICK APPEARANCE OF MINE, BUT HAPPY CAKE DAY TO YOU! ^U^ @Joseph Sims
OMW EKLIPSE XD did ya change your nameeee
Thank yaa Vivvv![]()
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
AAAAAAAA GLAD TA SEE YOURE ALIVE AND WELLEklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 15:00Yes I did :3Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:08THANKSSSEklipse Kervick wrote: Today, 14:07 JOSE! ANOTHER QUICK APPEARANCE OF MINE, BUT HAPPY CAKE DAY TO YOU! ^U^ @Joseph Sims
OMW EKLIPSE XD did ya change your nameeee
Thank yaa Vivvv![]()
You're names fancier now too!! But Lex was more fun ta scream Ill admitt
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
CAKE
*gobblez whole*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
You need to learn manners dude
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
Lol slow down Jose..it was for you only!
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 15:00Loll and look at ya now! A distinguished lil lion RAWRAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:53Awwww! Those were the times! I miss that! I actually stumbled across that RP the other day!Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:50AVESSSSAvery Gray wrote: Today, 14:47 JOSE! HAPPY CAKE DAYYYYY TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!!![]()
Can you believe it’s nearly been two years since we’ve met? Time really does fly!
Also, Simon, hi! Congrats on becoming Caretaker!TYSMMMM
Its been so longg it really is crazy ;-;
Can we go back ta when ya were da herbology newbieand I was le cool kid here
![]()
Thanksss Cassiii :>
*slurps choco*
*burps rudely*![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*transforms José into a cake* CAKE DAY CAKE MADE WITH THE HELP OF THE CAKE DAY PERSOB
Let's Chat!
Don’t worry! Time flies quickly here! It honestly feel like yesterday that I first joined!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |