OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 Casssssssss
Pennnyyyyy

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:38 I have a question: how can you earn money to buy something in Diagon Alley?
Hiya! Welcome to the site! I can see that you are excited! :wow: I would suggest reading over The Site Rules and potentially joining the Mentorship Programme if you are a bit stuff with how to progress on the site! <3

I hope you enjoy!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
Oh, happy cake day!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 14:02
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
Oh, happy cake day!
Thanksssss :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
lmao, i thought you were a kid

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 14:04
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
lmao, i thought you were a kid
Shhhhushhh :lol: only your baby in children of chaosss :grin: otherwiseee im an irritating senior :>>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:05
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 14:04
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 14:01 Thanksss @Lily Clarke @Amalie Leclerc omwww three years alreaddyy :lol: am I really such an oldiee :cute:
lmao, i thought you were a kid
Shhhhushhh :lol: only your baby in children of chaosss :grin: otherwiseee im an irritating senior :>>
sure sure :lol:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
happy cake dayyyyyyy :wow: @Joseph Sims

The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE! ANOTHER QUICK APPEARANCE OF MINE, BUT HAPPY CAKE DAY TO YOU! ^U^ @Joseph Sims

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."