OOC Let's Chat!

Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 12:24 Hello lovely people of Let's Chat
Hiya! How are you?

Nancy Grey

OOC Let's Chat!
i am good how are you

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
I just make the Spotify link for the Playlist in my ency!! The picture in the Playlist will apparate to the Spotify Playlist!!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Nancy Grey wrote: Today, 12:28
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 12:24 Hello lovely people of Let's Chat
Hiya! How are you?
I'm good! Feeling productive :decayed:

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

OOC Let's Chat!
*boolies the chat*

Good morn

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Umm..morning Elmo?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* hiii

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚢∞︎︎(☆▽☆) 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Casssssssss

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:37 helooooo
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:38 I have a question: how can you earn money to buy something in Diagon Alley?

ANNIE

OOC Let's Chat!
Annie Lilium wrote: Today, 13:38 I have a question: how can you earn money to buy something in Diagon Alley?
1. collect money from your common room.
2. participate in errands
3. open a ooc shop

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin