Autumn's Beauty pv HVC club members

Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Date: 2026.11.1
Time: 14.30
interacting with Members of the Hogwarts Volunteer Club
Members:
@Zephyr Deakin @Diana Roberts @George Calder @Marcella di Angelo @Mirada Johnson @Denise Yarbrough @Scarlet Payne @Harumi Everdane @Natasha Blackwood @Mikaela Hendricks @Sabrina Lyons @Melissa Blake @Ezra Calloway @Lenora Grace @Lily Young @Elara Blackthorne-Vale @Laverne Taylor @Clark Stellan @Avery Abernathy @Lenthe Vos @Kayla Johnson @Paul Turner @Nancy Osbern @Liam West @Calista Rowena @Elara Whitlock@Charlotte Rose @Andrea Woodsburn @Evander Harvey Beauchamp @Penelope Kneen @Amanda Clarke @Angel O'Connor @Aaron Schwartz @Brystal Bailey @Octavian Taylor
As the clock strikes two, Cassie walks down the long spiral marble staircase of the Ravenclaw Tower. With her blue woolen handbag in one hand, she walks into the courtyard. In half an hour, she'd be holding the first club meeting of Hogwarts Volunteer Club in the new school year. Since the club got interviewed by the school newspaper-- Hogwarts Headliner this June, more and more students have become interested in the club. She expects to see quite a few new faces soon.

During the summer holiday, she can't stop thinking about what activities she will hold in the coming school year. After all, her original aspiration of creating this club was to do little acts of love and kindness and make Hogwarts a bit better with her own efforts. Last school year, she decided to arrange club activities once a month, excluding holidays and ball months, which means, she needs to wait until November for the first club activity this school year.

Standing in the courtyard, she can see some Halloween decorations around her. It is Halloween today, marking the arrival of the last month of autumn. Leaves fallen from the trees get caught in mid-air by the autumn wind, dancing like colourful fairies. In fact, this is where Cassie got the idea of this month's club activity-- two months ago, as autumn approached, more and more fallen leaves covered the ground of the courtyard. If it happened to rain, the wet leaves makes the ground slippery, leading to some injuries.

However, if the whole activity is only about collecting leaves, it would be super boring. As Cassie has said in the interview with Hogwarts Headliners, she tries her best to make each of the activities interesting and meaningful. Therefore, inside her bag are a few pieces of parchment, some boxes of paint and some other drawing tools. The club members will be split into four teams, and each team will create a piece of artwork with the leaves they collected.

There is also something else in her bag, beside the painting tools-- the badges, for sure. As a part-goblin, Cassie has the gift of metal-crafting since a young age. This time, she crafted some badges with leaves as patterns for the members who join the activity.

She checks the time again. Five minutes before the arranged time. The club members should be arriving soon. Upon their arrival, Cassie will greet them with a smile and say, 'Hi, I suppose you already knew our club's activity today via owl. Among Team one through team four, pick a team first.'

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

Autumn's Beauty pv HVC club members
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Mentions -
Outfit
Date - dd/mm/yy
@Cassie Jiang
WC - 270
Location - N/A

I walked through the corridors with a small smile on my face holding the strap of my bag tightly.

I had been looking forward to the Hogwarts Volunteer Club meeting since I heard about it. Helping others sounded like something I would really enjoy and the idea of doing something useful around Hogwarts made me excited.

I followed the directions I had written down earlier though I still managed to get a little confused along the way. Hogwarts had far too many corridor and staircases and I was still getting used to them.

I turned a corner checked my parchment again and hurried along when I realised I was finally going the right way.

Soon I reached the courtyard.

The autumn decorations immediately caught my attenton. Fallen leaves covered parts of the ground while others where falling through the air with the wind. They looked so pretty that I slowed down for a moment to watch them.

Then I noticed a few people gathering nearby.

I took a small breath and walked close adjusting my bag over my shoulder. I was curious about what team I would join and what kind of artwork we would make. Turning ordinary fallen leaves into something beautiful sounded like so much fun.

I stepped into the courtyard and smiled.

"Hello I am Penelope" I introduced myself with a small wave.

"I am really happy to be here. I have been wanting to join the Volunteer Club and I’m excited to help today. I hope we can make something really nice together."

I felt a little nervou but mostly excited for the activity to begin.
"Magic can make anything happen. It reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it"

OOC Notes -

ABILITIES
Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4 | Year 5 | Year 6 | Year 7
STATISTICS
Stamina 7 | Evasion 6 | Strength 6 | Wisdom 5 | Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 5

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Autumn's Beauty pv HVC club members
Image posted by the member
░▓
░▓
░▓
░▓
░▓
░▓
Interactions
Reducio
@Cassie Jiang
@Penelope Kneen
Text
Reducio
Elara - #B97A84
Word Count
Reducio
251
OOC Note
Reducio
Banner by Seraphina Ashford
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
▓░
Date: 1 November 2026
14:30 :Time
▛
▜
Elara reached the courtyard a few minutes after two. She had never joined one of the Hogwarts Volunteer Club's activities before. The owl about the meeting had caught her interest, though she wasn't quite sure what to expect. Halloween decorations were scattered around the courtyard. A few leaves skittered across the stones whenever the wind picked up. She noticed a girl standing nearby with a blue woolen handbag in one hand. Elara walked over, then stopped a short distance away. "Hi. I'm Elara," she said with a small smile. "It's my first time joining the club. I hope I can help with something today." Her attention briefly fell on the bag. A few sheets of parchment were sticking out from the top. She could also see several small boxes inside, though she couldn't tell what they contained. There were already a few students in the courtyard. Elara recognised Penelope from Hufflepuff. They were both first years. "Hi, Penelope," Elara said, giving her a small wave. She looked around the courtyard again. There were leaves everywhere. One had landed close to her shoe. She nudged it aside with the tip of her shoe, then glanced towards the decorations. She wondered if the Halloween theme had anything to do with the meeting. The wind picked up again, sending a few dry leaves across the courtyard. Elara followed them with her eyes for a second before looking back at the girl with the blue bag. She waited to see what they would do next.
▙
▟

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Autumn's Beauty pv HVC club members
Image posted by the member
Date: 1st November 2026
Time: 14:30 PM
Location: Courtyard
Mentions: @Elara Whitlock, @Penelope Kneen, @Cassie Jiang
OOC Notes:
Speech/Thoughts/Other Speech


I had recieved an owl about the Hogwarts Volunteer Club meeting. I was very excited, and a teeny bit nervous to meet all the club members.

I walked down to the courtyard, where the meeting was supposed to be. I gasped. The whole courtyard ground was covered with fallen leaves in shades of red, orange, and yellow. It was beautiful, but potentially dangerous because people could slip on the leaves. I gently picked up a leave with my bag swinging against me, and held it up closely. It was ever so pretty, with the veins running all around it and the leave itself a auburn brown color. I held it up to my hair, which matched the leaf's color. I blew it away and quietly smiled.

I saw, from afar, the club meeting. There were a couple of people there already and I couldn't wait to meet them.

I approached the cluster of people and introduced myself. "Hello, I'm Amanda Clarke, but call me Ami." I smiled. I recognized Penelope Kneen and Elara Whitlock, my fellow first year badgers. I waved at them happily. There was another girl, our club leader.

I saw a bag with some parchment, and some paint too. I wonder what that is for.
The courtyard was lovely to the eye, but I couldn't wait for the activity to start.

Image posted by the member

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.