𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 08:29 Who wants a goodie bag! It’s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member


Hey, can I get the blue one at the top row?
Last edited by Jessica Matthews on 4 Oct 2026, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Heyy Jess

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 11:02 Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one
@Tessa Brown

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41 Heyy Jess

Hi Penelope!

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 11:02 Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one
But behind the one I have chosen, there is a yellow bag.

You are mistaken

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh sorry behind the light blue one

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 11:28
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41 Heyy Jess

Hi Penelope!
Jess..you just double posted..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
well we all do mistakes

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yahh..just letting her know

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."