Let's Chat!
How's it going!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
It's going good!! U??
โฉ๐๐พ๐ถ๐๐ถ ๐
๐๐ท๐๐๐๐โฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:44 I'm already writing for uni.
I've no time to write anything else![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*winces and giggles!*
You can't bother me, Angel! Just finished writing a very sweet EmmiCo post!
You can't bother me, Angel! Just finished writing a very sweet EmmiCo post!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*appears from out of the blue in a small cloud of smoke* HIIIII!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
HAPPY CAKE DAY!! @Joseph Sims @Ebony Vetra
I didn't know yall shared a cake day
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
Thank you Amalie! And happy cake day, JosephAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 06:45HAPPY CAKE DAY!! @Joseph Sims @Ebony Vetra
I didn't know yall shared a cake day
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 ๐๐ โข ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐๐ฒ โข ๐จ๐๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ โข ๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โข ๐๐ |