OOC Let's Chat!

Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:03
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 01:46
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 01:39 Hi everyone!!
Hey Diana
Hi Kennedy!!
How's it going!

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 02:08
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 02:03
Kennedy Cheek wrote: Today, 01:46
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 01:39 Hi everyone!!
Hey Diana
Hi Kennedy!!
How's it going!
It's going good!! U??

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 15:44 I'm already writing for uni.

I've no time to write anything else :thinking:
:lookdown:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes colin*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*winces and giggles!*

You can't bother me, Angel! Just finished writing a very sweet EmmiCo post!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*appears from out of the blue in a small cloud of smoke* HIIIII!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
HAPPY CAKE DAY!! @Joseph Sims @Ebony Vetra
I didn't know yall shared a cake day :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 06:45
HAPPY CAKE DAY!! @Joseph Sims @Ebony Vetra
I didn't know yall shared a cake day :wow:
Thank you Amalie! And happy cake day, Joseph :lol:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
๐“๐ โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ€ข ๐จ๐›๐ง๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  โ€ข ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โ€ข ๐„๐Œ