OOC Let's Chat!

Hey Kip!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

OOC Let's Chat!
*thinks !!*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: Yesterday, 23:05 Hey Kip!
Heyya! How's your day going? I'm thinking of starting a new anime, but I want to make an OC for another that I haven't even finished all of yet XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 18:21 Yay! Go girl!
OLDIE

๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐šขโˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ(โ˜†โ–ฝโ˜†) ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™!เฟŽ

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 44 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 18:21 Yay! Go girl!
OLDIE
SHORTIEEE!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
My dad and I just cleaned up a bookshelf my great-great grandma owned back in what we believe 1899 (when it was created). Itโ€™s still in great shape for how old it is and I canโ€™t wait to put my books in it hopefully tonight! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 10 minutes ago Hi everyone!!
Hey Diana

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•‚๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•–๐•–๐•œ โ˜†
โ€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ€
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 21 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 44 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: Yesterday, 18:21 Yay! Go girl!
OLDIE
SHORTIEEE!
EEEEK I MISSED UOU IK GONNA REPLY TO OUR RP TN

๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ( ห˜ ยณห˜)โ™ฅ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐šขโˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ(โ˜†โ–ฝโ˜†) ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™!เฟŽ