OOC Let's Chat!

Yay! Go girl!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m trying to get as far as possible with it as I can, while I have inspiration. And, I want to do loads of it before I get on with nanowrimo

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa!! So cool!! Good luck w/ ur book!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."