Let's Chat!
Whoa!! So cool!!Riley Bluescar wrote: Today, 16:42 The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
I got a bunch of freebies
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Have fun! I’m still watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone and doing Sociology notes. Lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
MWEHEHE XDAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 16:41Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:37I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
are you alr honey?
Let's Chat!
woahh, kinda jealous In the best way possibleRiley Bluescar wrote: Today, 16:42 The Le Sserafim concert last night was soooooooo cool!
ReducioI got a bunch of freebies
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Let's Chat!
So joyful
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 17:21MWEHEHE XDAmalie Leclerc wrote: Today, 16:41Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 16:37I'M SOOOOOO YAYYYYY IDK WHAT TO SAY LOL BUT IM AMAZING RN XD
HOW ARE YOU????????YAY THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR!<3
Let's just say I'm glad at least one of us feels great now :3
are you alr honey?
Ehhhh I'm alive!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!
✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home" |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I’ve written 5 whole a5 pages of my story!!!! I’m about to be on page 100!!!!!!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
